Friday, November 14, 2008

Aishah college

1st day in AC. I have to accept the fact tht I am gonna stay in AC.

After picking up the room keys, I brought my stuff upstairs. Room 401. Fuhh pnt naik tangga. when I got to my room, Dila n Anis was already there. I got the top bunk. I put all my stuff there n say goodbye to my parents. We share our room with 3 seniors. We've already booked roomates n we are suppossed to get the same room as my former roommates. But unfortunately we don't. Wht a BUMMER.

I looked around. The room is fine. there's no mirror. Luckily Anis brought her face mirror. The lockers r small n I 1st thought tht my locker is gonna collapse. The study tables r ok. But the side tables r too old to exist. And then we decided 2 take a look at the toilets. omg. worse then most public toilets. Eeww, major turn off.

Tht evening we took a bath. When I checked the shower, uhh xde air. Checked another one. Xde air lg. darn. last2 mndi kat jamban jela. siot btol.heee.

2 comments:

NFA said...

hahha..
cian ko..
bersabr je r ek..
huhuhuu.

syafiq said...

ahah.
syok bc blog ko.
member aq dok ac xabih ngadu xda air.
kecian korg eh.
haha.
;P