Sunday, October 10, 2010

selamat pengantin baru.

a friend of mine just got married today. munirah. she's my studiomate in cfs. and she's the first one to get married in our batch. congrats to her. and i'm so happy that she has fulfilled a part of her religious obligations. i couldn't go to her wedding because i have class and plus i have an assignment due the next day. her wedding was held in her hometown in terengganu. congrats again munirah :))


.................................................................................................................................................................


thinking about her getting married already makes me wonder. wow. one of my friends are married. to a guy. and she's only a year older than me. pftt. a year seems like nothing when u don't even realize the time that goes by. i'll be 20 next year. wht's the big difference between me next year and me today. and getting married at 20? oh so not ready. i can't imagine myself being someone's wife. or someone's mom. or someone's daughter in law. i can't imagine how different my life's gonna be. and how my life's gonna turn out. but then when i came to think about it, i'm not that young either. hey my mom got married at my age. 19. and lately i have been thinking about marriage and stuff. and it kinda freaks me out a little. why do i need to think about these things now? totally not something that i'll go through at the moment. ok lets not get paranoid. actually i started to understand why some of my friends always talk about how to be the ideal wife, what to look in a guy, and some other stuff regarding the nikah matter. as we grow up it's a phase where we will start to think about these stuff. it is a serious matter. maybe a few years back i will never ever talk about marriage because back then i was just a young teenager. and now i realize i'm not a kid anymore. i'm an adult. a woman. haha. the word woman kinda makes me feel a little old. and there are some of my friends who are already engaged. then i realize again that all the relationships are getting serious. it's not like high school anymore. everybody has grown up. and i still feel like the same me when i was twelve. i only got taller and know more stuff. ok not really that tall.

and to those who have bfs or gfs, are you planning on getting married? if u are, then what are you waiting for? go and meet your future in laws. but if you don't, then tell me again why do you need a bf or a gf for? remember a haram relationship can never be made halal. no matter what your intentions are. so if you already have a person of your choice (or your parents'), and you're ready, then go get married. it's an ibadah ok. you'll get rewards for it. and just so you know i'm saving all my love for my husband. so whoever who wants to take my hand go and see my parents first. then we'll talk about seeing each other. haha. who wouldn't want their husband to be their first love right? and vice versa? so save your love because it's precious and don't just give it to some random guy you met on the way to class. who could guarantee that he will be your husband anyway? dont' worry about not getting a bf whatsoever. a good man is created for a good woman, and vice versa. there is someone who is specially created for you. that's Allah's promise. so don't worry much. remember, a woman is precious. your love is precious. you are precious.








Ya Allah, jika aku jatuh cinta, cintakanlah aku pada seseorang yang melabuhkan cintanya pada-Mu, agar bertambah kekuatanku untuk mencintai-Mu.

No comments: